Friday Sept. 29: We have organized another of our own inCTRL Pre-WEFTEC Workshops. This year we selected “Data” as the main topic. We were able to put together a great program with outstanding speakers. Thanks to Black&Veatch for providing the meeting room in their offices.
Saturday Sept. 30:
- Oliver Schraa is chairing Workshop W02: Design and Modeling of Advanced Biofilm Reactor Technologies for Nutrient Removal and Recovery. Room S404a.
- Leiv Rieger is leading an interactive session on Design Your Own Control in Workshop W08: Using On-line Analyzers to Meet Stringent Nitrogen and Phosphorus Limits. Room S501a.
- Leiv will also chair the WEF Modeling Group of the Americas (MEGA) meeting from 5pm to 6:30pm. Room S101b.
- inCTRL is a proud sponsor of Jammin4Water and will be at Park West to cheer the bands.
Sunday Oct. 1:
- Oliver will chair the Biofilm Interest Group (BIG) meeting from 10am to 11am. Room S103a.
- Oliver will also join the POMC meeting from 1:00pm to 2:30pm in his role as incoming chair of the Operations Symposia. Room N226.
- Leiv Rieger will present in Workshop W18: Knowledge Development Forum: The Cost-Benefit of High Quality Data – Better Decisions, Improved Treatment. Room S501a.
- After the workshop you can meet us for a drink at the Mix with Members Reception. Room S102b.
Monday Oct. 2:
- Over lunch we will join the MRRDC meeting in our roles as chairs of MEGA (Leiv Rieger), BIG (Oliver Schraa), and co-chair of theEnergy Working Group (Oliver Schraa). Room N228.
- Leiv will be a co-instigator in the Knowledge Development Forum on Aeration from 1:30pm to 5:00pm. Room S207.
- Oliver will present in Session 201 on An Innovative Approach for Modeling Aerobic Granular Sludge Processes. Room S402a, 4:00pm.
- You can meet Oliver and Ivan Miletic at the Industrial Networking Reception from 5:00pm to 6:15pm. Room S102b.
Tuesday Oct. 3:
- Leiv is an invited speaker in Session 306 on Whole Plant Modeling. Room S306, 9:30am.
- Oliver is moderating Session 409 Improving Aeration Efficiency Through Equipment Selection and Control Strategies from 1:30pm to 5:00pm. Room S504d.
- Leiv is chairing the Mobile Session: Nutrient Analyzers and Sensors. Meeting point is at booth 4807 Hall A at 3:30pm.
Wednesday Oct. 4:
- Oliver in his role as incoming chair of the Operations Symposia and Leiv as member of the Municipal Symposia will join the Programm Committee meeting at 7:00am. Room S106b.
- Leiv will moderate Forum S505 State-of-the-art in Instrumentation, control, and automation from 8:30am to 12:00am. Room S404c.
- Oliver is an invited speaker in Session 507 Case Studies on Process Model Application at Resource Recovery Utilities from 8:30am to 12:00am. Room S404d.
- Oliver is co-moderating Session 608 State of the Art Sensors for Process Monitoring from 1:30pm to 3:00pm. Room S502a.